Graduate Survey has a national significance as it provides data that is important for the improvement of the academic programs and services provided by Higher Education Institutions in the Sultanate. This Graduate Survey is also highly important in that it provides indicators on labor market trends and on the varying demands for different specializations in the labor market.
Your participation will not only contribute to the success of this survey, but to the national efforts of improving higher education in Oman. Please take note of the following instructions:
- Make sure that you are one of the targeted graduates by entering your civil ID in the registration page to get your pin number to log in to the electronic questionnaire. Most graduates will receive an sms letting them know that they are part of the targeted group.
- Read the instructions on filling out the questionnaire carefully.
- Answer all of the questions and submit it to qualify to enter the draw. This should only take 20 minutes of your time.
- Please tell other graduates with whom you are in contact to participate in the survey.
This survey provides feedback to Higher Education Institutions on graduate Employability. The participation will contribute to the success. To participate please follow these instructions:
- Access the Graduate Survey website www.ogss.gov.om
- Fill in the registration form to get a PIN to access the questionnaire.
- Fill in the questionnaire.
Sponsoring Graduate Survey
All sponsors are welcome to contribute towards Graduate Survey. All of the contributions will be given out to participating graduates as one of the ways to increase the participation rate. For more details, you can contact us via provided e-mail addresses and phone numbers.